The Industrial Serial Server STE-6104C-T is a 4-port gateway between Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial signal communications. It allows almost any serial device RS232/422/485 to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. The STE-6104C supports sever management options such as web based, Telnet, Serial console and Windows Utility. This industrial serial device has a wide operation temperatures from -40C to 85C as well as but not limited to CE, Free Fall, Shock and Vibration certifications. With its high speed data rates of up to 921kbps, the STE-6104C-T is a ideal solution for expanding or upgrading serial RS232, RS422 or RS485 devices onto a Ethernet network.
- Dual 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet for Redundancy
- 4-Port RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, Baud Rate up to 921 Kbps
- Rigid IP50 Metal Housing, DIN-Rail, and Wall-Mount Support
- RAW TCP Server/TCP Client/UDP/Virtual COM/Tunneling Modes
- Built-in Web Server/Serial Console/Telnet/Windows-based Utility
- Monitor, Manage, and Control Industrial Field Devices Remotely
- 5-Year Warranty